Karachi (The city of lights) is Sindh’s capital and known as Pakistan’s business hub. It is a well-known city and famous for its traditional food items like Nihari, Biryani, Haleem, Kebabs, and various other food items.
Nihari was an Indian Dish, and after the independence in 1947, when the Muslims of India migrated to Pakistan and settled in Karachi, they established their small hotels.
After that, Nihari and many other dishes became a traditional dish of Pakistan, including biryani, haleem, and more. In Karachi, Javed Nihari and Zahid Nihari restaurants are famous for their delicious taste. Their taste is praiseworthy. So, let’s discuss which taste is considered more delicious in Pakistan.
Javed Nihari Restaurant
Javed Nihari is located in the Federal B Area, Block-15, Gulberg Town, in Karachi and recently they ingraduate new branch near bahadurabad karachi. It is famous throughout Pakistan for its heavenly and pleasing taste of traditional food. It serves Nihari and many other items, including Biryani, Haleem, and Kebabs, and people generally love to go there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The restaurant makes nihari with beef shanks, mutton, and lamb. But generally, most people like to eat beef shanks nihari.
Menu with prices
- Single Nihari ———Rs. 250/=
- Double Bihari ——–Rs. 460/=
- Special Single Nihari Rs. 600/=
- Special Double Nihari-Rs.140/=
- Nalli Nihari Single — Rs. 370/=
- Nalli Nihari Double —Rs. 620/=
- Maghaz Nihari Single -Rs.470/=
- Maghaz Nihari Double -Rs.670/=
- Other types of Nihari —— Ranges from Rs. 220 to 350
- Naan, Roti, Rice, and salad are also available there.
Valuable Services by Javed Nihari Restaurant
- The taste is delicious.
- The meat of Nihari is very soft and well-cooked.
- Clean environment.
- Perfect customer service with friendly behavior.
- Other items are also delicious there, like Haleem, Biryani, etc.
- Prices of food items are reasonable there. They are not much expensive.
- The environment is clean but is very over-crowded and congested.
- No parking area available.
- The condition of the road near is poor (under construction).
The timing is from 8 Am to 5 Pm, and after the break of 1 hour and 30 minutes, it reopens at 6:30 Pm to 12 Am.
Zahid Nihari Restaurant
Zahid Nihari restaurant is located at 74600 Mansfield St, Saddar Town in Karachi, Sindh. It is also famous in Pakistan for the delightful and delicious traditional food items. The restaurant is known as one of the best spots for Nehari, near Tariq Road.
Many traditional food items are also being cooked there, but Nihari is the most preferred item as it is the restaurant’s specialty. People from Karachi and outside love the most delicious meal of Zahid Nihari.
Menu with Prices
- Single Nihari —————— Rs. 160
- Double Nihari —————- Rs. 320
- Special Nihari —————- Rs. 1050 – 1200
- Other variety of Nihari —- Ranges from 300 – 730
- Tin Pack Nihari ————– Rs. 550
- Biryani ————————- Rs. 120
- The taste is delicious.
- Price is affordable.
- The staff is well-behaved and cooperative.
- Multiple Nihari options are available on the menu.
- The restaurant is clean.
- Everything is good there, but the sitting area is congested.
Opening and Closing Timing
Zahid Nihari restaurant remains open from 8 Am to 1 Am throughout the week.
Which Taste Is More Delicious In Pakistan?
Both of the restaurants are well-known for their tastes. But the prices of Javed Nihari restaurant are a bit cheaper than the Zahid Nihari restaurant with the same taste.
The services of both restaurants are valuable as per people’s experience. So, Javed Nihari Restaurant is considered the best one with 4.3 stars rating.
In contrast, Zahid Nihari restaurant has 4.2 stars rating.
Both restaurants are incomparable in taste, but Javed Nihari restaurant is considered best due to fewer prices and valuable services.
Bolchaal is a platform of passionate writers who want to aspire others through the amazing ideas they have relating to our beloved homeland “Pakistan”.