During the winter months, it’s nice to get out of the home and have a hot beverage with friends and family at a local shop of coffee near me. The actual question is, what problems can’t coffee fix?
Ecstasy, in a nutshell!
Coffee is much more than a drink; it’s a culture. Whether you appreciate it or not, coffee has a particular place in everyone’s life. Coffee is a social and cultural staple, used for everything from business meetings to first dates to reconciliations with family members to social gatherings with friends.
We can’t see ourselves going about our days without this miraculous drink. Caffeine in coffee may provide a similar quick pick-me-up.
Karachi is undeniably a thriving city with a wide variety of sights, sounds, tastes, and shops. You may quickly improve your mood with some tasty treats, the seductive smell of freshly made coffee, some beautiful decor, and some peace and quiet.
A cup of coffee has the potential to make your day much better. In the morning, many people need this drink to get going. The best part about this drink is that it may be enjoyed hot, cold, bitter, or sweet, depending on the drinker’s preference and the prevailing atmosphere. You may customize the flavor to your liking.
The popularity of this drink has increased tenfold in recent years, leading to a boom in the number of cafes selling it. After deliberation and research, we’ve narrowed down the options for best coffee shops in Karachi where you may have your coffee break outside.
Table of Contents
16 Best Coffee Shops in Karachi
If you’re a coffee lover in Karachi, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great coffee shops in the area to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a cozy spot to work or a place to catch up with friends, there’s something for everyone. So, if you’re wondering where to find the best coffee near me, check out these best coffee shops in Karachi.
#1. Butlers Chocolate Café
If you’re a chocolate lover, you’ll be in heaven at Butlers Café. Butler’s Chocolate Café has been available to Karachi citizens for quite some time. The decor and vibe here are very unique.
When you walk inside the café, you’ll immediately notice the chocolate scent. You may choose from many different kinds of chocolates, in addition to hot chocolate and other refreshments. You may also buy them from their web shop.
Butler’s is not part of a coffee chain that sells pre-packaged or pre-brewed coffee; rather, they make their coffee the old-fashioned way.
Butler’s café is a must-visit for every serious coffee drinker in K-Town. Butler’s coffee, especially their cold coffee, is exquisite, and the fact that it pairs well with one of their signature chocolates is frosting on the cake.
Butler’s Cafe is not your average coffee establishment because to its wide library of swinging 1940s music and its comfortable seating. You may choose from a number of different coffee and espresso drinks, all of which are freshly brewed.
- Address: 6th Commercial Ln, Zamzama Commercial Area Defence V Karachi.
- Phone: (021) 35302006
The Coffee Connoisseur’s Cafe should definitely be on your list of places to visit. FLOC is more of a sanctuary than a restaurant; it is tucked away in a quiet lane in Zamzama and has a little bookshelf and furnishings that make it seem like the perfect little coffee shop. Be sure to get some nitro coffee and salted caramel if you go.
- Address: Plot # 8C 10th Commercial Ln, Phase V Defence V Zamzama, Karachi.
- Phone: (021) 35833555
#3. The Second Floor (T2F)
PeaceNiche, a charity located in Karachi, is responsible for developing T2F. T2F was designed to be a gathering place where individuals could air their grievances and find common ground.
The café goes all out to make its clients feel at home with its attractive, vintage decor. Additionally, the prices are manageable. If you’re in need of a cool place to meet new people or spend time with old ones, you’ve found it.
In addition to the gallery and bookshop, it also has a bookstore. The bibliophile and cultural vulture will love it here. There are frequent book readings, art shows, and concerts at this location.
- Address: 10-C Sunset Lane 5, D.H.A Phase II Extension Phase 2 Ext Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.
- Phone: (021) 35389043
#4. Gloria Jeans
This coffee shop, which first opened a few years ago in Sindhi Muslim and has now moved to Dolmen City Mall, has both indoor and outdoor seating.
With over 25 shops around the nation and two in Karachi, Gloria Jeans is the greatest place to obtain single-origin, blend, flavored, and decaf whole bean coffee in Pakistan.
Gloria’s hip atmosphere, friendly service, and tempting food and drink options make it the perfect place for that long-awaited coffee date.
- Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society – Block A Sindhi Muslim CHS (SMCHS), Karachi
- Lucky One Mall – Rashid Minhas Rd, Federal B Area Block 21 Gulberg Town, Karachi, Karachi
- Khayaban-e-Shujaat – D.H.A Phase 6 Bukhari Commercial Area Phase 6 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi
- Clifton COM-3 – Shop No. 14, Com 3 Mall, Bilawal Chowrangi, Clifton, Karachi
- Dolmen Mall Seaview – Gloria Jean’s Coffees Dolmen City Mall Clifton
- Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society – 02134534176
- Lucky One Mall – 02137181016
- Khayaban-e-Shujaat – D.H.A Phase 6 – 02137120257
- Clifton COM-3 – 02138944129
- Dolmen Mall Seaview – 02135293912
#5. New York Coffee Karachi
New York Coffee Karachi is well-known among Karachi’s many cafés. The coffee business sprang to stardom overnight, and all the credit goes to the excellence of its hot beverages.
Customers of New York Coffee Karachi may enjoy their brew in a crystal glass, a touch that allows them to take in the coffee’s many layers as they sip.
Freshly brewed coffee has an unrivalled scent and taste that will finally quench your coffee cravings.
- Address: Block 9 Clifton, Karachi
- Phone: (021) 111 692 692
Coffee enthusiasts should always get espresso. This cafe really deserves its reputation as one of the best in town.
Since its start in 2005, the company has relied on the mystery taste and unique characteristics of its coffee to set itself apart. It started at a Zamzama coffee shop and has since spread to other trendy spots in Karachi.
A cup of Americano is the finest way to wake up and quench your coffee cravings, but Espresso Coffee Karachi produces every kind of coffee possible, from hot coffee to iced mocha, from expresso shots to frothy cappuccino. Espresso Coffee Karachi, a popular local brand, is great if you prefer your coffee frothy.
- ESPRESSO Shahbaz – Shop No.1 & 2 Plot. No. 7-C, Ground Floor Main Kha-e-Shahbaz, Phase-VI, DHA, Karachi
- ESPRESSO Tipu Sultan – Plot # 93 , BLK 7/8, Jinnah CHS Tipu Sultan Road , Karachi
- ESPRESSO DMC – Mezzanine Floor, The Harbour Front, Plot No. H-3 Dolmen City Mall, Clifton Block 4, Scheme 5, Karachi.
- ESPRESSO Shahbaz – 021-35342725
- ESPRESSO Tipu Sultan – 03482099235, 03482099236
- ESPRESSO DMC – 021-35294045, 021-35294046
This hip hangout can be found at Khayaban-e-Shahbaz Lane 4. A neon sign inside the restaurant asks, “Who control the world?” with a delicate pink light, alluding to the might of women.
Like their donuts, Easy’s extensive coffee assortment is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. One bite of their glazed doughnut and a sip of their frothy coffee may be all it takes to whisk you away to the Coffee Fields of Tanzania.
- Address: 31-C Khayaban-e-Shahbaz، Commercial, Lane 4 Shahbaz Commercial Area Phase 6 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi
- Phone: (021) 35244366
Though Cinnabon’s original cinnamon buns are famous, the company has now expanded its product line to include other delicious treats including Caramel Pecanbons, Cinnabon Stix and Chocobons, in addition to cool beverages. Their Mochalatta Chill and caramel lattes have won the hearts of many coffee aficionados. Their handcrafted espresso and other specialized beverages are famous across Karachi, and people travel from all around to enjoy them.
You’ll have a great time here, and the drinks are all top-notch.
- DHA Phase 6 – 43C, Kh-E-Shahbaz, Lane 4, Karachi
- Dolmen Mall – Clifton Karachi
- DHA Phase 6 – 021-35247281
- Dolmen Mall – 021-35294275
#9. Nadia Café
The Nadia Café is one of the best cafes in all of Karachi. If you wish to sip your coffee or tea in refined surroundings, go to Nadia Café at the Marriott Hotel. Thanks to the kind staff, gorgeous decor, and plush seats, your stay here will be one you never forget.
Everything, from the flavor of the food to the perfume of the coffee to the presentation, is always just so. If you want to spend some quality time with your loved ones, Nadia Café is the place to do it.
- Address: Marriot Hotel, 9 Abdullah Haroon Rd, Civil Lines Karachi.
- Phone: (021) 111 223 344
Mocca promotes one’s own uniqueness and individuality. Because of its commitment to using only the finest products and its choice for an unpretentious, minimalist style, Mocca has quickly become a beloved meeting spot for the people of Karachi.
The butterscotch cappuccino and chocolate brownies are two items that you must try.
- Address: 54-C Khayaban-e-Shahbaz, D.H.A Phase 6 Commercial Area, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.
- Phone: (021) 35243177
#11. Coffee Wagera
Finding a good cup of coffee in the city is unnecessary at this point. On Badar Commercial, just next to Sohny Sweets, you’ll find Coffee Wagera, a cozy coffee shop with all the amenities you might wish. When ordering coffee from them, traditional flavors like hazelnut, vanilla, butterscotch, and caramel are safe bets.
- Coffee Wagera Ittehad – Shop 4, Plot 9C, Lane 8, Ittehad Commercial, Phase 6, DHA, Khi,
- Coffee Wagera Maskan – Shops S1-S2, Haroon Center, Abul Hasan Isfahani Road,
- Coffee Wagera 5star – Shops 1-2, United Centre, SC-2, Block L, North Nazimabad Town, Khi
- Coffee Wagera Clifton – Sands Apartment COM 7, 4, Block 2 Clifton, Khi
- Coffee Wagera LuckyOne – Food Court, LuckyOne Mall, Khi
- Coffee Wagera Midway – Plot B-96, Hallmark Trade Tower 2, Midway Commercial B, Bahria Town,
- Coffee Wagera Dolmen – Food Court, Dolmen Mall, Tariq Rd, Khi
- Coffee Wagera Ocean – Food Court, Ocean Mall, Block 9, Clifton, Khi
- Coffee Wagera Ittehad – 021 33383135
- Coffee Wagera Maskan – 021 34818082
- Coffee Wagera 5star – 021 36670930
- Coffee Wagera Clifton – +922137120813
- Coffee Wagera LuckyOne – 0313 2633247
- Coffee Wagera Midway – 0300 0711013
- Coffee Wagera Dolmen – 0332 3676942
- Coffee Wagera Ocean – 0332 1505442
Esquires Coffee Karachi is widely consumed across the region. The fork may be reached through the fifth phase of Zamzama. They have an unrivalled variety of speciality coffees available. Their specialized iced coffee drinks include white mocha and salted caramel lattes, mocha frappes, Madagascar vanilla lattes and caramel macchiatos.
Some of the breads available here include walnut and date bread, kraftkorn bread, rustic bread, and German country bread.
- Address: Address: 17c 3rd Zamzama Commercial Lane, Zamzama Commercial Area Defence V Karachi
- Phone: (021) 35370011
The name Nobby’s, derived from the phrase “the high end,” reflects the establishment’s image of refined sophistication. You may opt to eat in the basement’s cozy setting or go upstairs to the hubbub of activities.
The coffee really is top-notch, we can’t deny it. A cold hazelnut latte is just the thing if you’re seeking for something that will satisfy on every level.
- Address: Plot # 22-C, Lane Number 10, Bukhari Commercial Area Phase 6 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.
- Phone: 0333 3973341
One of my fav places to hang out, Lal has great coffee and a relaxing ambience with dim lighting and music.
It’s always better when you have a swarm of excited waitstaff at your disposal. The Dark Chocolate Latte is a cup of happiness that will only set you back, while the Caramel Macchiato Latte is precisely what you need if you’re craving something sweet.
- Address: LALS PATISSERIE, Saima Twin Tower, Miran Mohammad, Shah Road, KDA Scheme 1, (next to Spar Supermarket)
- Phone: +92334-1115257
Sunday morning coffee at Xander’s is the best in town. Their menu is very adaptable due to the variety of both sweet and savory dishes available. In addition to its sweet and savory treats, Xander’s also provides hot beverages such as coffee and tea. The modern aesthetic and friendly service are the icing on the cake.
- 48-C, Lane 13, Bukhari Commercial, DHA Phase 6, Karachi.
- C32، E St, Block 4 Clifton, Karachi.
- Tipu Sultan Rd, PECHS, Karachi.
- Phone: 021-111-9263377
#16. The Roadside Café
Karachi is home to a plethora of unique and exciting eateries, including this one on the side of the road. It’s a hidden gem in Karachi’s Clifton neighborhood. Portraits and truck art adorn the walls, making this an excellent destination for anyone interested in graffiti and wall art.
There are both indoor and outdoor seating options, making this café a wonderful daytime hangout. During the colder months, people gather around little fire pits and listen to music. Karachi locals and visitors alike may enjoy this retro-style café.
- Address: Nehr-e-Khayyam St, Block 5 Clifton, Karachi
- Phone: (021) 35869778
Which café in K-town do you think is the best? Leave your comments down below.
Stay tuned to bolchaal.pk for updates.
Bolchaal is a platform of passionate writers who want to aspire others through the amazing ideas they have relating to our beloved homeland “Pakistan”.